How to watch Bruins Games from New Jersey

Page
   Share hockey on Facebook

1 year, 8 months ago 1

• bostonbruins4313

I live in New Jersey so i don't have the New england channel thingy ( i forgot the actual name) so is there anyway i can still follow the bruins and watch their games on my tv??? please reply if you know anything i don't want to miss the first game
I Love the boston bruins.Hockey is my favorite sport:>

1 year, 8 months ago 2

• eportn02

NHL Center Ice. It's $50 for the season subscription, and since you're not in the Boston market area, you won't have many blackout issues, only when they're on NBC Sports Net or NBC.
"Patrice Bergeron, you are a magnificent player!" -The one and only Jack Edwards
The following user(s) said Thank You: bostonbruins4313

1 year, 8 months ago 3

• Bruinsrik

GameCenter was a better option for me, same price...but all games in HD, I get to pick the Boston announcers and can watch from an iPad, iPhone, on any computer and in your living room with an Apple TV, Roku, Boxee, XBox 360, PS3, Sony Devices, Android.
I watch Saturday games at work on my lunch break.

maybe we should go see them play the devils?
The following user(s) said Thank You: bostonbruins4313, eportn02

1 year, 8 months ago 4

• Kaner_88

P2p4u.net is blackout free, and no charge. Any game with multiple links so if 1 doesn't work you use another.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bostonbruins4313

1 year, 8 months ago 5

• eportn02

Kaner_88 wrote:
P2p4u.net is blackout free, and no charge. Any game with multiple links so if 1 doesn't work you use another.

How's the quality on sites like that? Hockey is one of those sports where it's HD or not worth it for me.
"Patrice Bergeron, you are a magnificent player!" -The one and only Jack Edwards

1 year, 8 months ago 6

• Kaner_88

eportn02 wrote:
Kaner_88 wrote:

How's the quality on sites like that? Hockey is one of those sports where it's HD or not worth it for me.

It all really depends, I do my best to disconnect everyone else online at the time, hiding Xbox controllers cell phones, stealing batteries from laptops so no one else is on while it streams.